PHARMACY FOR OUR
PHARMACIES FOR OUR RESIDENTS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY!
St. John’s Pharmacy
Housed on campus, the closed door nursing home pharmacy has a primary focus of dealing with the unique pharmaceutical needs of our elderly. It is staffed by two full-time pharmacist as well as three full-time techs.
- All Prescription Insurances Accepted
- Unit dose packaging at no additional cost
- Open Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Direct Phone 406-655-5827
The Center for Healthy Aging Pharmacy.
Located in the Center for Healthy Living, just south of St. John's, the Center for Healthy Aging Pharmacy serves both on campus independent living customers and the off campus community as a whole.
The retail pharmacy is staffed by two part time pharmacists as well as one full-time pharmacy tech. In addition to serving the needs of the St. John's/Mission Ridge Campus, the pharmacy also provides contracted services to other communities throughout the State of Montana.
- Most Prescription Insurances Accepted
- Convenient Access
- Open Monday Through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, closed 12-12:30
- Direct Phone 406-655-5836