St. John’s Lutheran Ministries’ mission to provide living opportunites within nurturing environments of hope, dignity and love extends into many areas beyond the traditional nursing home environment:
- At Home offers a virtual independent living experience, extending St. John’s nurturing environment into the place you call home.
- The Center for Generations provides on-site quality preschool and day care services for children of our staff, as well as for others in the community.
- Pastoral Care helps residents and staff of all faiths to connect with resources that support spirtual growth, both on campus and beyond.
- St. John’s Pharmacy services offer convenient access to medications for residents and staff in two locations on campus.
- Senior Day Services allows non-residents to enjoy St. John’s social activities, hearty meals, and licensed care–including rehabilitation–on St. John’s campus.